After years of research, we’ve put together a list of our favorite places to eat and drink in Young Harris County, Georgia. From family-owned establishments to trendy hotspots, we’ve got you covered. We hope you enjoy our list and please let us know if you have any recommendations of your own. Young Harris Ga
Top 5 Restaurants in Young Harris Ga
There are many great restaurants to choose from in Young Harris Ga. Here are our top 5:
1. McCabe's Irish Pub
McCabe's Irish Pub is a great gastro pub with an extensive menu that includes everything from Irish pub classics like fish and chips and burgers to more unique choices like bangers and mash and jerk pork. They also have a large selection of beer, wine, and spirits, as well as delicious desserts such as apple pie.
2. The Lantern Restaurant & Bar
The Lantern Restaurant & Bar is an intimate restaurant located in downtown Young Harris Ga near the court house and other historical sites. The menu has a variety of American diner-style dishes including basic burgers, chicken fingers, fries, onion rings, milkshakes and chicken tenders. They also offer fresh seafood options such as fried shrimp baskets or oysters Rockefeller.
3. Hops & Grain Brewery
Hops & Grain Brewery is a popular brewery with locals and tourists alike because they offer something for everyone - from light beers to craft beers to specialty ales – all made onsite in their state-of-the-art brewing facility. In addition to their own beers, they offer an extensive list of bottled beers from around the country (and world) as well as wines by the glass or bottle.
4. Greenbrier Golf Resort & Conference Center
Greenbrier Golf Resort & Conference Center is home to two restaurants – The Orleans Grille and the York Steakhouse
Top 5 Bars in Young Harris Ga
1. The Blind Pig – This bar is perfect for those who love to dive into a good ale. They have a large variety of beers, and the food is also top-notch.
2. The Scholar’s Inn – If you are looking for a quiet place to relax with some friends, this should be your go-to spot. They have an eclectic menu that includes everything from burgers to steaks.
3. Montgomery’s Tavern – This pub is known for its extensive beer list as well as its yummy food specials. From chicken tenders to shepherd’s pie, they have something for everyone.
4. Amicis Pizza Joint – This pizza joint has been around since 1978, and it definitely shows in their delicious pies and pastas. Plus, they always have a great selection of draft beers available.
5. The Back Porch Cafe – If you are looking for an intimate setting with great coffee and breakfast items, look no further than The Back Porch Cafe!
Top 5 Nightlife Spots in Young Harris Ga
There are many great places to eat and drink in Young Harris Ga. Here are five of the best:
1. The Grocery Store - This restaurant is a must-visit for anyone visiting Young Harris Ga. It has a delicious menu that includes items such as chicken and waffles, bacon wrapped dates, and banana cream pie.
2. Roxy's Nightclub - This nightclub is known for its amazing live music performances, which range from classic rock to modern day hits. There's also plenty of space to dance the night away.
3. The Pour House Pub - If you're looking for something refreshing to sip on during your visit to Young Harris Ga, be sure to check out The Pour House Pub. They serve up some of the best craft beers in town, along with delicious pub food like buffalo chicken dip and pulled pork slider sandwiches.
4. BJ's Restaurant And Brewhouse - BJ's Restaurant And Brewhouse is a great place to refuel after a night out on the town. They have an extensive menu that includes everything from buffalo chicken wraps to margaritas made with fresh lime juice and tequila shots.
5. Buffalo Wild Wings - If you're in the mood for some good old fashioned wingding, head over to Buffalo Wild Wings! They have an extensive menu that includes everything from boneless wings to garlic Parmesan fries.
Top 5 Places To Shop In Young Harris Ga
If you’re looking for a delicious and unique dining experience, you should check out some of the top places to eat and drink in Young Harris Ga. Here are the Top 5:
1. The Woody’s Wine Bar and Bistro: This restaurant is known for its award-winning wine list, creative modern cuisine, and beautiful indoor/outdoor setting.
2. The Lion & Rose Pub: This pub is perfect for game night with friends or a casual evening meal. It has an eclectic menu that includes everything from fish & chips to shepherd’s pie.
3. Kimbo’s Grill & Bar: This restaurant is known for its mouth-watering burgers and classic American dishes. It also offers a wide variety of beers on draft, including local favorites like Blue Moon.
4. Pies ‘N Thighs: This pizzeria is well-known for its pizza made with fresh ingredients and toppings that vary daily. They also have a variety of other appetizers, sandwiches, salads, and desserts available to order.
5. Girl Scout Cookie Cafe: This cafe is a must-visit if you love cookies! They have dozens of different types of cookies to choose from as well as coffee, tea, milk shakes, smoothies, and more!
Top 5 Tours To Take In Young Harris Ga
If you're looking for a fun and tasty way to spend a weekend, look no further than Young Harris Ga. Here are five great tours you can take to get a taste of what the town has to offer:
1. Take a drive down Magnolia Avenue for some delicious ice cream. There are plenty of places to stop along the way, so choose your favorite and enjoy some quality time with family and friends.
2. Head to the Historic Section of Young Harris Ga. This part of town is filled with interesting shops, restaurants, and pubs that will give you a glimpse into the city's past.
3. If history is your thing, take a walk down Main Street and explore all of the lovely boutiques and businesses that have made this historic district such an attraction.
4. If you're more interested in gastronomy than history, check out some of the local eateries that have been drawing locals and visitors alike for years. From soul food to pub grub, there's something for everyone in Young Harris Ga cuisine-wise!
5. End your trip on a sweet note by enjoying some incredible desserts at one of the many charming bakeries in town. Whether you're looking for something decadent or simple, these establishments will have what you're craving!