- Don’t Use a Drying Towel to Remove Dirt
- Don’t Use Too Much Wax
- Take Care of Your Towels
- Don’t Clean Your Wheels and Tires Last
- Don’t Put Wax and Coatings Directly Onto the Paint
- Don’t Use Household Soaps
7. Avoid CleaningYour Windows With Ammonia Based Cleaner
Ammonia based cleaners are very bad for your car’s interior. Ammonia will slowly eat away at your precious upholstery even if it’s not apparent at first. Try to use cleaners that are more gentle and forgiving on your car’s interior.
- Use Appropriate Cleaners
- Don’t Clean Isolated Stains
- Don’t Wash Your Wheels And Car With The Same Sponge
As you can see, the list of common detailing mistakes goes on and on. When it comes to taking care of any vehicle it’s essential to get into better habits. The better you take care of your car, the better it will take care of you. With just a few simple changes you will be on your way to being a car detailing expert.
For More Information Go Now
Address: 4985 Cleveland St, Virginia Beach, VA 23462, USA
Ph: +1 757-497-2222